For Parents

How to Get Our Services

Through Your Medical Insurance

With the implementation of SB.946, medical insurance providers will be required to fund ABA services for persons with a diagnosis on the Autsim Spectrum as of July 1, 2012. Square One is currently in the process of contracting with medical insurance providers in California. 

If you would like your child to receive ABA services from Square One through your medical insurance:

  • Contact your child's physician to obtain a perscription for ABA (applied behavior analysis) services.
  • With your perscription, contact your health insurance provider and request your child receive ABA services through Square One. 

Contact us today to see if we work with your particular health care plan.

Through Alta California Regional Center

Not all medical insurance policies are required to pay for ABA services as outlined in SB.946. If you are in this group or do not have insurance, our services can be obtained through Alta California Regional Center.

  • Contact Alta California Regional Center for more information.
  • If you have an assigned Service Coordinator through Alta California Regional Center, contact that person and request a referral to Square One.

Hire Direct

Square One accepts private funding for ABA services. For additional information and rates, please contact us.